MA Monika Sar is a forex technical indicator. Every forex trader in this world should have it in his trading arsenal as it gives very frutiful results to its users. When it comes to basic charecteristic of the MA Monica Sar indicator is best described as trend following forex trading indicator. This indicator indicates opportunites for you to enter at the very beginning of the trend and exit early during the reversals. If you already have some experience in forex trading you must know that doing this much is more than enough to start printing money. MA Monica Sar indicator itself is sufficient to make trading decisions on its own, so you don’t need other indicators to add here.
This indicator is a product of combination of standard MT4 indicators: Parabolic Sar and Moving Averages. You can guess the genesis of its name. As you might know the effectiveness of these indicators, together they form a very powerful comb that generates accurate trading signals. The rules are pretty simple to understand. When the market is in uptrend, the parabolic SAR dots and moving averages are below the candles and vice versa. Therefore, the key to success is to choose the market when it is very clearly trending and enter in the direction of the trend with the help of this indicator. For example, if you see a market chart which is trending upward since significant time, you should look for long opportunities in that pair, only BUY.
Rules for Long Entries
• The market should be clearly up trending.
• Moving averages should be below the candles.
• The yellow and white parabolic SAR indicator should appear below the market price.
• Place your long position as soon as the above conditions are met.
• Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
• Take your profit when the yellow parabolic SAR indicator appears above the market.
Rules for Short Entries
• The market should be down trending.
• Moving averages should be above the candles.
• The yellow and white parabolic SAR indicator should appear above the market price.
• Place your short position as soon as the above conditions are met.
• Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
• Take your profit when the yellow parabolic SAR indicator appears below the market.