The 1-2-3 Pattern Indicator is a forex technical price action pattern indicator that recognizes and displays three legs of the 1-2-3 pattern. Additionally, the indicator places Fibonacci extensions on the chart.
The 123 pattern is formed with three waves of price movements that create the 1,2 and 3 legs. This tool is commonly used for trading trend reversals and breakouts.
How to install the 1-2-3 Pattern Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the 1-2-3 Pattern Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on 1-2-3-pattern-indicator.ex4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
1-2-3 Pattern Indicator Free Download
To download the 1-2-3 Pattern Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: