Ahoora Trend indicator is combination of three main trend metatrader 4 indicators and it was originally created by Farshad Saremifar. Combination of exponential moving averege, relative strenght index and average true range generates powerful, easy to read and precise trading signals. Now let’s take a look on how to use the Ahoora indicator.
How to trade with Ahoora Trend indicator?
The Ahoora forex trading indicator can be used in two ways.
First, open a trade when Ahoora line changes color – sell when it turns red and buy when it turns green.
Second way to trade with Ahoora Trend indicator is usage of overbought and oversold levels – sell when ahoora line reaches 90 level and turns red for confirmation – buy when ahoora line reaches 10 level and turns green for confirmation.
We highly recommend second method of trading with forex Ahoora indicator as it gives higher propability signals.
Currency Pair : any
Platform: MetaTrader 4 – MT4
Files: ahoora.mq4, ahoora.ex4
Time Frame : any, recommended higher time frames
Type of indicator: trend indicator
Suitable for trading style: scalping, trend following
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Ahoora Trend indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on ahoora.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Ahoora Trend indicator free download:
To download this MT4 indicator or trading system just click the button below: