The Aroon Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) is great tool for reading trends. Watch as the “Up Line” (Default color: Yellow) reaches 100 level – that means a strong up trend. Watch for the “Down Line” (Default color: Dodger Blue) reaches 100 level – that means a strong down trend. The Aroon Indicator lines are also useful when it crosses each other. It’s great way for trading signals generation.
interval: more than 30 minutes;
period : 20.
How to install the Aroon Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform – files format mq4 & ex4?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Aroon Indicator into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on aroon.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Aroon IndicatorFree Download
To download the Aroon Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: