Below you can read a description from Binary Reaper indicator author:
Are you Searching for a Custom Metatrader 4 (MT4) Arrow Indicator with at least 90% Accuracy and NON repainting? If Yes, your search stops here because am going to prove to you beyond doubt that I Have The Best Metatrader4 Indicator For BINARY OPTIONS TRADING…. 100% Non REPAINTING and 100% RELIABLE in all timeframe….. it’s called Binary Reaper V3.
How Did I discover this wonderful Indicator?
In 2011, I got to Understand the Market, what makes it move, what triggers the chart movement on MT4, what causes Trends and Reversals, what causes the chart to form patterns and what each pattern mean, what causes short term and long term reversals and support/Resistant points. With My little knowledge of Programming, I started coding an indicator from my expirence, tested it in various platforms, with the help of my team of developers, coding and back testing the indicator, and I bringing the ideas, our first ever successful, non repainting indicator came into reality in November 2012, it was tested for Forex Trading and we discovered a whoophing 73% win rate. This was a great achievement, because Forex almost Ripped us all off, I lost almost $10,000 to Forex Trading even as an average trader.
Why It was called Binary Reaper?
Before 2013, we discovered that 92% of the indicator was accurate in short term(5 – 30 Mins) and also signals where more of little moves say, 1 to 10 pips, I thought of Binary Options Trading even though i was affiad of it, I took the risk to apply it, and guess what?
Proof That Indicator Does Not Repaint
Back In 2013, After the descovering of the First Successful Version of Binary Reaper, In Less Than 30 Days, My Account Grew From $300 Initial Deposit to $17,095.3, Winning Almost All My Trades By Simply Following The Signals Generated By Binary Reaper.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader 4 / 5 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Binary Reaper indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Binary_Reaper_V3.0.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.