The Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed mtf 2 nrp is a custom multitimeframe and no repaint metatrader 4 indicator. It is displayed in separate window below main trading chart.
The indicator consists of three lines:
- green and orange – working as bands
- yellow – reflecting price moves
How to trade Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed mtf 2 nrp indicator?
Look for buy opporunities when yellow line hits orange band. Look for sell opporunities when yellow line hits orange band.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed mtf 2 nrp indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- Copy and paste the ClibSSA.dll file into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Libraries.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed mtf 2 nrp.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.