The Forex Indicator Pro is a custom buy sell arrows indicator that generates accurate trading signals for both forex market and binary options. Originally, it was developed as a scalping indicator on low time frames like M5 and M15 and also for longer-term trading like D1. Apart from promising results in the forex market, this indicator is also suitable for trading binary options.
How to use the Forex Indicator Pro?
You can find trading rules of the Forex Indicator Pro explained below. They are very simple.
Buy entry signal / CALL
Open long order after a green up arrow appeared and the bar has closed. Expiry: 3 candles.
Sell entry signal / PUT
Open long order after a red down arrow appeared and the bar has closed. Expiry: 3 candles.
Although the Forex Indicator Pro gives pretty solid trading signals, sometimes some false signals may also appear. You can apply some kind of filter to reduce the number of false signals.
The Forex Indicator Pro can be used as a standalone trading tool or can be applied to your best proved trading system or strategy.
How to install the Forex Indicator Pro on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Forex Indicator Pro files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on forex-indicator-pro.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Forex Indicator Pro Free Download
To download the Forex Indicator Pro for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: