Forex Master Strategy is a custom forex market trading system. It is a trend-following strategy based on three moving averages and two indicators (GHL and QTI) displayed in sub-windows.
How to use Forex Xmaster Strategy?
Below you can find the trading rules for the forex master strategy.
Buy entry signals
Open long order when the following conditions of Forex Master strategy are met:
- MA 3 (yellow line) > MA 5 (blue line) > MA 15 (red line) > MA 45 (grey line);
- GHL is green;
- QTI is green.
Sell entry signals
Open short order when the following conditions of Forex Master strategy are met:
- MA 3 (yellow line) < MA 5 (blue line) < MA 15 (red line) < MA 45 (grey line);
- GHL is red;
- QTI is red.
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Forex Master Strategy files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the system.
- Right click on the chart and choose Templates and select Forex Master Strategy.tpl
- The system is ready and running on the chart.
How to install the Forex Master Strategy on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
Forex Master Strategy Free Download
To download the Forex Master Strategy for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: