The Fractal Support & Resistance Levels indicator draws support and resistance levels based on the last MN1, W1, D1, H4 and H1 fractals. With the help of the fractals indicator, it is able to detect the channel boundaries and breakouts very easily.
How to trade with the Fractal Support & Resistance Levels?
Look for BUY opportunities when:
- The price is approaching the support levels.
Look for SELL opportunities when:
- The price is approaching the resistance levels.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Fractal Support and Resistance indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on FractalSupportResistance.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Fractal Support & Resistance Levels Indicator free download.
To download this MT4 indicator or trading system just click the button below: