Would you like to know the feeling of spotting almost all forex market reversals? If yes, you should definietely take a look on the Forex Mah Reversals indicator. You can even use this indicator to launch your own business as signals service provider and give your subscribers accurate signals. Of course you can use it solely for your own private trading activities. The FX Mah Reversals indicator is made of two moving averages: slow and fast MAs. This indicator works excellent on intraday and longer-term trades.
FX MA 4H indicator uses two different set of patterns when generating signals. There is a slow moving average and there is a fast moving average. These tools react sensitively on different price levels helping traders identify common behaviors of the market. It is also a good indicator for determining the strength and momentum of the market thereby allowing traders to use it for both jumping into trades and closing them.
The fast moving average can be seen on chart as red color line. This MA analyzes the martket price on shorter timeframe and reacts quicker than the slow MA. Price above the fast MA indicates current bullish momentum, price below the fast MA indicate bearish momentum.
The slow moving average can be noticed as the green color line. This MA investigates the price behaviour on longer time period of time. This indicator privodes sporadic signals, but is really helpful for learning the trend on a long-term view.
When to buy with Mah Reversal?
- Fast MA should be above the slow MA
- Buy signal occurs when price candles cross above both moving averages
- Place the stop loss below the respective bar’s low
- Take profit when the fast MA goes below the Slow MA
When to sell with Mah Reversals?
- Fast MA should be below the slow MA
- The selling occurs when price candles cross below both moving averages
- Place the stop loss above the respective bar’s high
- Take profit when the fast MA goes above the slow MA