The Ichi360 indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) is a custom forex trading indicator that was developed on the basis of the popular and well-known Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator.
How does it work and how to use the indicator
The Ichi360 indicator generates buy and sell trading signals based on a couple of parameters, including:
- Ichimoku Trend Bias: Price above or below Kumo Cloud
- Kumo Bias: Kumo Cloud Bearish or Bullish
- Tenkan-Sen / Kijun Crossover
- Signal Strength: Whether the TS/KS crossover was above Kumo or below
- Draws a Price Tage for Best Entry based on TS/KS cross
- Drawn Vertical and Horizontal Lines bases on Best Entry
- Prints basic Trade related information on Top Right corner
- Calculates and Prints how many Pips earned since the Best Entry
To open a trade just follow the signals that appear at the right side of the chart (dashboard).
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management when trading with this or any other forex indicator.
How to add the Ichi360 indicator in MT4
Follow the instructions below to install the indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform:
- Download the indicator by clicking the link at the bottom of this page;
- Copy and paste the Ichi360 indicator files into the following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators;
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here);
- Restart your Metatrader 4 client;
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator;
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left side of the software;
- Right click on the indicator name and then click “Attach to the chart”;
- You can modify settings if you need and then click ok;
- The indicator is ready and it should works on the chart now.
Ichi360 indicator free download
Here’s the download link: Click Here