The Infoboard indicator is dashboard type of indicator. It shows on chart multiple useful informations like: spread, swap, bars hi/lo, ATR etc.
The fractal trend indicates the actual price relative to each timeframe’s last high and last low fractal points. The place of indicator’s panel is adjustable (corner and X-Y offset) and with “All Other Objects To Background” switcher can be always on top. You can hide each information what isn’t useful for you.
Some functionalities of the Infoboard indicator include:
- One-Click trading : BUY/SELL, close, half-close, close all
- Risk calculator: calculate with money risk, point distance and lot size
- Shows trading information such as spread, ATR, stoplevel, etc.
- You can hide each information what isn’t useful for you
- One-Click hide/show panel
- Fractal trend indicator
- Adjustable shortcuts, notifications, colors, corner, x-y offset
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader 4 / 5 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Infoboard indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Infoboard.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.