MACD OsMA MTF Indicator is a perfect tool to analyze and understand the price movements between buy and sell signals on many time frames!
The MACD OsMA Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) uses three moving averages and it will show you the difference between the Exponential Moving Average with two periods and the signal line that is also a moving average of the indicator. OsMA shows the difference between the MACD and its signal line.
This overbought / oversold oscillator and histogram indicator will warn you about trend exhaustion and notify about possible trend reversals!
When a trend accelerates and becomes strong, more traders will follow that direction, simultaneously momentum increases and in the result, price moves away from the moving average. It’s a good signal for oversold and overbought market situations. This indicator allows you to select MTF (Multi time frame) and show it on your current timeframe.
Overview of the MACD OsMA MTF Indicator settings:
You can find the settings of the MACD OsMA MTF Indicator explained below.
- FastMA_Period: How many periods are used for Fast Moving Average calculation in MACD
- SlowMA_Period: How many periods are used for Slow Moving Average calculation in MACD
- SignalMA_Period: How many periods are used for Signal Moving Average calculation in MACD
- FastMA_Mode: Select mode for Fast Moving Average
- SlowMA_Mode: Select mode for Slow Moving Average
- SignalMA_Mode: Select mode for Signal Moving Average
- 0: SMA (Simple moving average)
- 1: EMA (Exponential moving average)
- 2: SMMA (Smoothed moving average)
- 3: LWMA (Linear weighted moving average)
- FastMA_Price: Applied price to Fast Moving Average
- SlowMA_Price: Applied price to Fast Moving Average
- 0: CLOSE (Close price)
- 1: OPEN (Open price)
- 2: HIGH (High price)
- 3: LOW (Low price)
- 4: MEDIAN (Median price, (high+low)/2)
- 5: TYPICAL (Typical price, (high+low+close)/3)
- 6: WEIGHTED (Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4)
- OsmaMultiplier: Multiplier for OSMA with corolation to MACD (visual only)
- ShowOsMA_Histo: Show or hide OsMA Histogram
- ShowMACD_Histo: Show or hide MACD Histogram
- TimeFrame: force timeframe for MACD OsMA Indicator
How to install the MACD OsMA MTF Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the MACD OsMA MTF Indicator into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVarmtf.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
MACD OsMA MTF Indicator Free Download
To download the MACD OsMA MTF Indicatorfor Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: