The MAonMA Metatrader 4 indicator is nothing more than three custom moving averages.
The indicator displays a main Moving Average line with input parameters maPeriod_1, maMethod_1 and maAppPrice_1.
The second line is a calculation of the Moving Average data of a first line with input parameters maPeriod_2, maMethod_2.
The third line is a calculation of the Moving Average data of a second line with input parameters maPeriod_3, maMethod_3.
How to trade with MAonMA indicator?
Look for buy trades when blue and aqua lines are above main yellow line. Look for sell trades when blue and aqua lines are below main yellow line.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the MAonMA indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on maonma.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.