The MBFX New Trend Predictor is custom forex trading indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) that displays where the new Highest High or new Lowest Low is on the charts, and you can download it here for free and review by yourself.
You will have access to mbfx_new_trend_predictor.mq4 and mbfx_new_trend_predictor.ex4 files.
How does it work and how to use the indicator
The MBFX New Trend Predictor shows where is the Wave 1 of the Elliot Waves, but it repaints as price continues to move higher or lower.
It displays the latest HH and LL points in the form of arrows.
We recommend to use the MBFX New Trend Predictor with other forex indicators as filters. You shouldn’t trade it as standalone tool becouse signals redraw, so they are not reliable on their own. You can also add this indicator to your best proven trading system or strategy.
How to add the MBFX New Trend Predictor indicator in MT4
Follow the instructions below to install the indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform:
- Click the download link at the bottom of this page;
- Extract the archives, then copy and paste the MBFX New Trend Predictor files (format .ex4 and .mq4) into the following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators;
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here);
- Restart your Metatrader 4 client;
- Select a chart of you chosen currency pair and timeframe;
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left side of the MT4 software;
- Right click on the indicator name and then click “Attach to the chart”;
- You can modify settings if you need and then click ok;
- The indicator is ready and it should works on the chart now.
MBFX New Trend Predictor Free Download
Here’s the download link: Click Here