MDZ Price Action Indicator is a forex visual price action indicator that works with any currency pair and timeframe. Besides the forex market, you can also use with metals, energies and cryptocurrencies.
This is an awesome tool because it draws accurate key levels of the market, where price action really reacts at these levels.
Distance key levels BRN Key level1= 250 pips.
Key level 1 to Key level 2 = 125 pips.
Key level 2 to Key level 3 = 50 pips.
The MDZ Price Action indicator provides a lot of information that you can get from a chart.
Some of them include:
- Key level
- Trend line
- Range (daily and weekly)
- High Low (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Fibonacci retracement
- Fibonacci end of trend
- Trading session
We hope that the indicator will give you many trading opportunities and a lot of profitable trades from the market. Enjoy.
How to trade with the MDZ Price Action Indicator?
In the left top corner of your chart, you can notice a dashboard providing information on trends in higher timeframes like Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Always trade in the direction of the main trend of higher timeframes. On lower timeframes, you can notice trendlines. Look for trading opportunities when the price action touches these trendlines, but keep in mind the direction of the main trend.
How to install the MDZ Price Action Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the MDZ Price Action Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on mdz-price-action-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
MDZ Price Action Indicator Free Download
To download the MDZ Price Action Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: