The MMR High Low Lines Metatrader 4 Indicator displays the value (in form of bands) of the highest high, the lowest low and the average of both over the last X bars.
How to trade with MMR High Low Lines?
Look for sell orders when the price is at upper band (green) and look for buy order when the price is at lower band (red). We strongly suggest to add an accompanying indicator for trading decisions as it may be not sufficient to trade on it’s own.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the MMR High Low Lines indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on MMR_HighLowLines.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.