Moving Averages 3×3 Colors is a custom forex indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) that displays three moving averages with different period settings (by default 15, 60 and 180). Each one of them takes 3 individual colors depending on the market direction and trend strength.
How to install the Moving Averages 3×3 Colors on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Moving Averages 3×3 Colors files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on moving-averages-3×3-colors.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Moving Averages 3×3 Colors Indicator Free Download
To download the Moving Averages 3×3 Colors forex indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: