The MTF Candles indicator for MT4 is a forex multi-timeframe indicator that displays 4 last candles of higher time frames. This is very useful for traders using strategies involving multi-timeframe analysis. In the settings window of the indicator, you can customize which timeframe to display, default is H4 (240).
How to install the MTF Candles Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the MTF Candles Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on _MTF_Candles.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
MTF Candles Indicator Free Download
To download the MTF Candles Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: