If you are looking for an indicator that tells you how much time is left on the current candle you should definitely check the P4L CandleTime.mq4
It’s highly customizable, you go to the settings to adjust things like text size, colors etc…
How to install the P4L CandleTime.mq4 indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the P4L CandleTime.mq4 indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on P4L CandleTime.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
P4L CandleTime.mq4 Indicator Free Download
To download the P4L CandleTime.mq4 indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: