Introduction to the QQE Smoothed Forex System
The QQE Smoothed Forex System is a custom trend-following strategy.
It is made of the following indicators: period 11 and 25 Exponential Moving Averages, QQE PCM Smoothed, and RVI CFB Adaptive.
This system fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
Open long trade when the following conditions are met:
- 11 period SMA crosses 25 period SMA to the upside;
- QQE PCM Smoothed signal value goes above 50 level;
- RVI CFB Adaptive value goes above 50 level;
- Place your stop loss a few pips below last swing low.
Open short trade when the following conditions are met:
- 11 period SMA crosses 25 period SMA to the downside;
- QQE PCM Smoothed signal value goes below 50 level;
- RVI CFB Adaptive value goes below 50 level;
- Place your stop loss a few pips above last swing high.
Exit Trade / Take Profit
Close your open position when the opposite signal appears, or use your own preferred method of trade exit.
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management.
How to set up the Forex Trend & Breakout System in MT4?
- QQE Pcm smoothed new histo + alerts.mq4
- QQE Pcm smoothed new histo + alerts.ex4
- Rvi on jurik cfb adaptive correct.mq4
- Rvi on jurik cfb adaptive correct.ex4
- QQE Smoothed Forex System.tpl
Copy and paste indicator files into the MQL4 folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can gain access to this folder by clicking the top menu options, that goes as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here).
Similarly, copy and paste template file to the Templates folder.
Now, right-click on the chart, hover over Templates. You will have displayed a list of available systems, left-click template name you want to run.
Click the link below:
The QQE Smoothed Forex System is well worth adding to your trading collection but remember about having realistic expectations. Just like any other technical analysis tool, is not capable of providing accurate signals 100% of the time. Thus, it will provide false signals occasionally. Its performance will vary significantly depending on market conditions.