The SF-6 (AM) Indicator is a trend indicator that displays “weak” bars. The trend direction is determined by thick bars color and the possible rollback when thin bars of the indicator occur.
How to install the SF-6 (AM) forex indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the SF-6 (AM) Indicator into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on sf-6-am-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- You are done, the indicator works on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
SF-6 (AM) Indicator Free Download
To download the SF-6 (AM) Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: