The SupDem indicator for MT4 draws supply and demand levels on the chart automatically. What’s more, it also corrects these levels as soon as an important update occurs in the market or when the timeframe is changed.
How to trade with the SupDem Indicator
Look for BUY opportunities when:
- the price approaches to demand levels – aqua colored zones.
Look for SELL opportunities when:
- the price approaches to supply levels – yellow colored zones.
This tool can be used alone or in combination with other indicators.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the SupDem Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on supdem.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
SupDem Indicator free download.
To download this MT4 indicator or trading system just click the button below: