The Urban Towers indicator for Metatrader 4 displays buy and sell arrows – the position entry points accroding to popular Urban Towers Scalping Strategy. The indicator consists of six moving averages and it displays arrows as trading signals. It’s easy and powerful tool to use.
How to trade with Urban Towers indicator?
Trading rules with the indicator are pretty straightforward:
- Buy trade – open long position after blue arrow pointing upwards appears.
- Sell trade – open short position after red arrow pointing upwards appears.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Urban Towers indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on UrbanTowers.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.