Venom Trading System Overview
- Trading opportunities presented by the system are based on the alignment of Vectorial Bias, S/R Level 1 and S/R Level 2.
- Trading hours is from 5.00 GMT to 16.00 GMT. Please ensure that the system is running before 5.00 GMT so that no signals are missed and to prevent late entries. Remember, the first Buy or Sell signal (first alignment of Vectorial Bias, S/R Level 1 and S/R Level 2) beginning 5.00 GMT present high probability trades.
- For the first Buy or Sell signal (first alignment of Vectorial Bias, S/R Level 1 and S/R Level 2), Venom Signal will display the price and time on the chart and Venom Alert will popup. The first alignment of the day always provides profitable trades.
- For the second alignment onwards, Venom Alert will continue to popup but Venom Signal does not change its display.
- Trading the second alignment onwards is only recommended for experienced traders, for traders who have a feel for the system (know how to use the Venom Dashboard effectively) or for traders
who are using Venom Trading System as reference to other techniques.
- Minimum take profit is 30 pips. Stop loss is 40 pips. Set trailing stop at 15 pips. To take profit at higher levels, please refer to the section describing ‘Positional Bias’.
- Do not risk more than 5% of equity per trade.
- Venom Trading System is suitable for all currency pairs but we
recommend the following pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURGBP, EURCHF.