The Vidya Zone is a trend-following forex indicator for Metatrader 4. This is perfect tool for long-term traders.
How to trade with Vidya Zone?
Look for LONG opportunities in “buy zone” – above the middle line.
Look for SHORT opportunities in “sell zone” – below the middle line.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Vidya Zone indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Vidya_zone_2.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.