Volume Profile indicator displays the volume accumulation data on charts in the form of the histogram on the y-axis giving an opportunity to find out important trading activity over specified time periods and price levels. This is one of the best forex volume indicators and can be really useful when used properly.
How to install the Volume Profile indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the volume profile indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on volume-profile-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following files:
Volume Profile Indicator Free Download
To download the Volume Profile indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: