The WinProfit80 is not just an accurate indicator for MetaTrader 4, but a complex ready-made binary options trading system and for forex trading too. This all-in-one indicator includes a number of custom indicators, formulas and algorithms for analyzing the charts and price dynamics in real time, while taking into account many behavioral factors of the crowd when trading in both trend and sideways market. Now, let’s take a deeper look at the WinProfit80 indicator and see how to use it in everyday trading.
We all know very well that finding reliable and accurate indicator for binary options on the internet in not an easy task. Almost every such an indicator claims having profitable signals reaching 80% or even 90%. Usually, after checking them in real trading conditions they barely reach 70% or 60%. No matter how hard the developers of the indicators try, they fail to make a truly accurate indicator. Some indicators do not work in the flat market, the second cannot give accurate signals against the trend, the third does not work on all currency pairs or time frames.
The author of the WinProfit80 indicator decided to stand out from the crowd and created a trading tool with an efficiency hovering up to 80%! He tried to avoid all the mistakes of past authors and develop a truly unique and profitable indicator. At least according to the author.
How does the WinProfit80 indicator work?
The core elements of the WinProfit80 indicator are trading arrows (displayed on the chart) and signal panel (displayed in sub-window below the chart). This signal panel warns traders in advance about the approaching signal. It is presented in the form of a bar chart and the dynamic shading from one side to the other side indicates the imminent generation of a CALL or PUT signal.
How to install the WinProfit80 indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the WinProfit80 indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on WinProfit80.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
WinProfit80 indicator Free Download
To download the WinProfit80 indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: