The Xmaster Formula Indicator was made for traders like you can become real master of forex. This wonderful tool is suitable to use for trading any currency pair on any timeframe. Even beginners can easily use it with no further difficulties.
The Xmaster Formula is displayed in separate window just below your main trading chart. It consists of green and red dots arranged in the form of waveline. They follow current market trend and you should read them as follows: green dots indicates upward movement and red dots indicates downward movement. Additionality the indicator shows big yellow arrows which means change in the trend direction. Big arrows are main signals of Xmaster Formula.
As you can see it is really simple and easy to use this indicator. It is perfect for intraday scalping and medium or even long term trading.
How to trade with the Xmaster Formula Indicator?
Trading rules for BUY orders are following:
- Yellow arrow appears and points upwards;
- Plus mandatory dotted line turns green;
- Now open long position after first closed candle meeting above conditions;
- Set stop loss to last swing low point;
- Exit the trade / take profit at the arrival of opposite signal – when the indicator turns red and bearish arrow appears.
Trading rules for SHORT orders are following:
- Yellow arrow appears and points downwards;
- Plus mandatory dotted line turns red;
- Now open short position after first closed candle meeting above conditions;
- Set stop loss to last swing high point;
- Exit the trade / take profit at the arrival of opposite signal – when the indicator turns green and bullish arrow appears.
Features of the indicator
Platform: Metatrader 4
Currency pairs: all of them, majors recommended
Timeframes: all of them
Trading time: any, but London session recommended
No-repaint: it dynamically adjust to price action
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Xmaster Formula indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on xmaster-formula.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Xmaster Formula Forex Indicator free download.
To download this indicator or trading system just click the button below: