The ZigZag Exit indicator is best used when applied to your favorite proven trading system or strategy to increase consistency. Whatever trading strategy you use, please note that the Zig Zag Exit is a lagging indicator and it doesn’t give signals on its own. The forex market is very dynamic, so to achieve best results with Zig Zag Exit indicator supply it with a system that provides leading signals.
How to install the Zig Zag Exit Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Zig Zag Exit Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on zig-zag-exit-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Zig Zag Exit Indicator Free Download
To download the Zig Zag Exit Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: