The Ema Trend indicator is, as the name suggests, an trend-following indicator. It consists of four exponential moving averages. It’s goal is to identify main trend direction of any currency pair. It works best during strong trending markets. tren Default indicator input values are following: FastMAPeriod: 21, SlowMAPeriod: 34.
How to trade with EMA Trend Indicator?
Open BUY order when:
- The price close above all EMA lines.
Open SELL order when:
- The price close below all EMA lines.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the EMA Trend indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on ema-trend-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.