The Divergence Recognition Indicator is a custom forex indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) that automatically recognizes and displays divergences. The indicator itself is located in a sub-window placed just below the main trading chart, but the divergence trend lines are put in both places.
MT4 Divergence Recognition Indicator Attributes:
Currency pairs: any, but majors recommended (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, etc.)
Platform: Metatrader 4
Type: divergence, patterns
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN
How to install the Divergence Recognition Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform – files format mq4 & ex4?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Divergence Recognition Indicator into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on divergence-recognition-indicator.ex4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the downloadable archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Divergence Recognition Indicator for MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Free Download
To download the Divergence Recognition Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: