Fisher Exit Indicator
How to install the Fisher Exit Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Fisher Exit Indicator into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Fisher_exit.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives, you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
- Fisher_v1.mq4 (must be installed to Fisher Exit work properly)
Fisher Exit Indicator Free Download
To download the Fisher Exit Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: