The Heiken Ashi MA T3 new indicator for MT4 is a custom forex indicator that is a popular trading tool as a trend-following indicator with clear buy and sell signals suitable for any currency pair and timeframe. The indicator is based on the famous Heiken Ashi candles with a T3 filter added to increase the overall performance of this indicator. It’s highly recommended for trend-following traders.
The concept behind this indicator is very easy to understand and trade logic is the following:
A buy signal happens when the Heiken Ashi MA T3 indicator draws a green dot below the candlestick.
A sell signal happens when the Heiken Ashi MA T3 indicator draws a pink dot above the candlestick.
The Heiken Ashi MA T3 can be utilized as a stand-alone buy sell signals indicator or as an additional trend filter to your favorite and proven trading system. You should play with the different indicator’s inputs settings (especially the MA period) to suit your individual needs and preferences.
Customization settings: Variable (MA period, step, MA method, T3 hot, better formula, T3 original, dot up, dot down) Width & Style.
Heiken Ashi MA T3 New Indicator Trading Rules
Below you can find information on how to trade with the Heiken Ashi MA T3 New Indicator.
Open long order (buy trade) when the Heiken Ashi MA T3 new indicator draws a green dot below the candlesticks. The trend is now considered upward.
Place a stop loss below the most recent green dot or use your own SL method.
Open short order (sell trade) when the Heiken Ashi MA T3 new indicator draws a pink dot above the candlesticks. The trend is now considered downward.
Place a stop loss above the most recent pink dot or use your own SL method.
How to install the Heiken Ashi MA T3 New Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Heiken Ashi MA T3 New Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on heiken-ashi-ma-t3-new-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Heiken Ashi MA T3 New Indicator Free Download
To download the Heiken Ashi MA T3 New Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: