The Knoxville Divergence Indicator is a forex indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4), that scans charts and displays divergences. Please note, Knoxville Divergences are quite rare, so you won’t find them very often on your charts, but when they occur, they can be very powerful.
How to install the Knoxville Divergence indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Knoxville Divergence file into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on KnoxvilleDivergence.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Related: rsi divergance mt4 indicator
Knoxville Divergence Indicator MT4 Free Download.
To download the Knoxville Divergence Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: