Introduction to the Sifu Forex System
The Sifu Forex System is a custom complex trend-following strategy that claims to be highly effective during all market conditions.
It uses multiple indicators like Zigzag Pointer (small arrows), 3 MA Cross Alert (big arrows), Heiken Ashi, BBand Stops, 50&200 EMA, FX Fish Mod V2, MACD V2, Stoch Filter, ZZ Fast, ZZ Slow.
This system fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
Open long trade when the following conditions are met:
- Zigzag Pointers and 3MA Cross Alert point upwards
- Heiken Ashi candles are blue
- 50 EMA is above 200 EMA and price is above both EMAs
- BBand Stops goes below the price level
- FX FISH Mod V2 and MACD V2 both shows positive values (above 0 level)
- Stoch Filter turns blue
- ZZ Fast & ZZ Slow both turns blue
- Place your stop loss below the Bband Stops level
Open short trade when the following conditions are met:
- Zigzag Pointers and 3MA Cross Alert point downwards
- Heiken Ashi candles are red
- 50 EMA is below 200 EMA and price is below both EMAs
- BBand Stops goes above the price level
- FX FISH Mod V2 and MACD V2 both shows negative values (below 0 level)
- Stoch Filter turns red
- ZZ Fast & ZZ Slow both turns red
- Place your stop loss above the Bband Stops level
Exit Trade / Take Profit
Close your open position when the opposite signal appears, or use your own preferred method of trade exit.
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management.
How to set up the Forex Trend & Breakout System in MT4?
- #aaZigZag Pointer.mq4
- #Heiken Ashi.mq4
- 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2.ex4
- FX_FISH Mod2_v2.mq4
- GMMA Long.mq4
- GMMA Short.mq4
- Sifu Forex System.tpl
Copy and paste indicator files into the MQL4 folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can gain access to this folder by clicking the top menu options, that goes as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here).
Similarly, copy and paste template file to the Templates folder.
Now, right-click on the chart, hover over Templates. You will have displayed a list of available systems, left-click template name you want to run.
Click the link below:
The Sifu Forex System is well worth adding to your trading collection but remember about having realistic expectations. Just like any other technical analysis tool, is not capable of providing accurate signals 100% of the time. Thus, it will provide false signals occasionally. Its performance will vary significantly depending on market conditions.