The Var Moving Average Indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator. This tool is custom coded but it is based on moving averages and it generates very powerful and easy to follow signals for trading.
If you are wondering what timeframes and currency pairs you should trade with this indicator, than note that it gives great flexibility in that matter. You can go form 5 minute to daily charts. You can als trade almost every forex pair of your choice.
The Var Moving Average is made of pink and blue dots which are conncected by lines. When these dots are blue it means there is a bullish market and when the dots are pink it means theere is bearish market. When the candlesticks are placed above the lines of this indicator you should be looking for longs and when the candlesticks are placed below the lines you should be looking for shorts.
How to trade with Var Moving Average Indicator?
Open BUY order when following conditions are met:
- Market should be in up trend.
- Price should be bouncing from the recent swing low.
- Candles should cross above the Var moving average.
- Place your long position as soon as above situation occurs.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market breaks below the Var Moving Average.
Open SELL order when following conditions are met:
- Market should be in down trend.
- Price should be pulling back from the recent swing high.
- Candles should cross below the Var moving average v2
- Place your short position as soon as above situation occurs.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market breaks above the Var Moving Average.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Var Moving Average indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on var-moving-average.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Var Moving Average MT4 Indicator free download:
To download this indicator or trading system just click the button below: