The 100 pips indicator is a custom forex indicator based on Moving Averages cross with some filtering to avoid fake signals. It generates really good and accurate trading signals.
How to install the 100 Pips Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the 100 Pips Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on 100-pips-indikator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
100 Pips Indicator Free Download
To download the 100 Pips Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: