The Aroon Horn MT4 Forex Indicator is simple and profitable trend following forex trading indicator. This tool generates signals both in the direction of the trend and in the counter-trend direction. To get the best results you should trade with the trend only. Trend is your friend, remember?
This indicator gives a lot of trading opportunities on a daily basis because you will notice many crossovers in the oscillator’s lines of the Aroon Horn. To take advantage of these occasions to make money requires a highly disciplined and patient trading approach of yours.
This is a very powerful tool for earning a lot of dollars from the fx market but you need to follow the rules strictly. You can find them below.
The Aroon Horn Indicator is a combination of two oscillators that displays blue and red lines in the separate window below the main trading chart. The crossovers of these two oscillators generate the buy and sell signals. When the blue oscillator crosses above the red oscillator it means a buy signal and when the red oscillator crosses above the blue oscillator it’s means a sell signal.
How to trade with the Aroon Horn Indicator?
Open BUY order when following conditions are met:
- Market should be uptrending.
- Blue oscillator crosses above the red oscillator.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take profit when you see opposite signal – the red oscillator crosses above the blue oscillator.
Open SELL order when following conditions are met:
- Market should be downtrending.
- Red oscillator crosses above the blue oscillator.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing high.
- Take profit when you see opposite signal – the blue oscillator crosses above the blue oscillator.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Aroon Horn indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on –Aroon_Horn—-.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Aroon Horn Indicator free download:
To download this indicator or trading system just click the button below: