The Coron Forex Indicator is a custom trading tool that is displayed in a separate window just below main trading chart. The indicator presents yellow, green and red squares that reflect uptrend, downtrend market conditions. This is very simple forex indicator and it is suitable for most currency pairs and all time frames.
You could use the Coron Forex Indicator as a standalone trading tool, but we recommend to use it as an additional filter to your best proven trading system or strategy.
How to use Coron Forex Indicator?
The trading rules of the Coron Forex indicator are explained below.
Buy entry signal
Open long order on the yellow square after the red square and the triggering bar has closed.
Exit trade / take profit at the arrival of a green square.
Sell entry signal
Open short order on the yellow square after the green square and the triggering bar has closed.
Exit trade / take profit at the arrival of a red square.
How to install the Coron Forex Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Coron Forex Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on coronforex-updates.ex4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Coron Forex Indicator Free Download
To download the Coron Forex Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: