Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram is a custom forex indicator that displays BUY SELL arrow signals in the main chart and histogram in the sub-window below main chart.
The Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram can be used as a standalone forex trading tool or can be a great supply to your best proven trading system or strategy.
How to install the Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on kase-permission-stochastic-histogram.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram indicator Free Download
To download the Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: