The Sadukey Forex Indicator is an trend following indicator. It combines two digital filters and in the result, there are red and blue dots that are displayed over candlesticks. When there are blue dots it means that currently, the market is in the uptrend. When there are red dots it means that currently, the market is in the downtrend.
The indicator can be also found under the following names:
- Sadukey V1 indicator
- i-Sadukey indicator
How to trade wit Sadukey / i-Sadukey indicator?
- Open long position when the dots turned from blue to red and the bar has closed – at the first bar with red dot.
- Place stop loss a few pips below first dot indicating long trade.
- Open short position when the dots turned from red to blue and the bar has closed – at the first bar with blue dot.
- Place stop loss a few pips above first dot indicating long trade.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Sadukey indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on i_sadukey_v1.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Sadukey Indicator free download:
To download this indicator or trading system just click the button below: