The Solar Wind is a histogram forex trading indicator. It is displayed in the seperate window below main trading chart. At the first look it may looks like it is giving perfect signals but you must note that this indicator is dynamic (repainting). It can redraw more than ten bars in the past. Luckily, there is also no repainting version. Both versions are included in the downloadable package at the bottom of this article.
- Solar Winds joy – histo (no repaint with alert).ex4
How to trade with Solar Wind Indicator?
Look for BUY opportunities when:
- Solar Wind is above 0 level and green color.
Look for SELL opportunities when:
- Solar Wind is below 0 level and red color.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Solar Wind indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Solar_Winds.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Solar Wind Indicator free download:
To download this indicator or trading system just click the button below: