The SupDem indicator for MT4 is a forex indicator that draws supply and demand (support and resistance) levels on the chart automatically. What’s more, it also corrects these levels as soon as an important update occurs in the market or when the timeframe is changed. There are many different systems and strategies that involve trading at the breakdown or rebound from support and resistance / supply and demand levels.
How to trade with the SupDem Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4)?
Supply and demand levels are similar concept as support and resistance levels. Below you can find a very general trading strategy with the SupDem indicator.
Look for BUY opportunities with SupDem indicator when:
- the price approaches to demand levels – aqua colored zones.
Look for SELL opportunities with SupDem indicator when:
- the price approaches to supply levels – yellow colored zones.
This tool can be used alone or in combination with other indicators.
How to install the SupDem indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the SupDem Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on supdem.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Download free SupDem MT4 forex Metatrader 4 / MT4 indicator.
To download the SupDem indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: