Fiji Trend is a trend-following indicator. The indicator is shown within a separate window below main trading chart. It generates trading signals by displaying arrows buy and sell arrows. It is very easy to use, just open a buy order when you see an arrow pointing upwards and open a sell arrow when you see an arrow pointing downwards. I suggest to add some filtering to avoid noisy signals during sideways market.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Fiji Trend indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on fiji-trend-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.