The RSI Candles Smoothed indicator is a combination of four RSI values (RSI of High, Low, Open and Close) displayed as candles in a sub-window below the main trading chart.
This version has an additional options to enable prices pre-smoothing prior to be used in a calculation, which makes it an RSI-of-MA combination. To avoid prices pre-smoothing, use a smoothing period that is less than or equal to 1.
How to install the RSI Candles Smoothed on your Metatrader 5 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the RSI Candles Smoothed files into following folder of your Metatrader 5 (MT5) platform: MQL5 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL5 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 5 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 5 platform.
- Right click on rsi-candles-smoothed.ex5 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 5 files included:
RSI Candles Smoothed Free Download
To download the RSI Candles Smoothed for Metatrader 5 (MT5) for free just click the button below: