The RSI with RSI Indicator for MetaTrader 5 (MT5) is based on the work of Peter Konner and uses 2 different periods to calculate two different RSI values. The entry signals are calculated based on those values. The first RSI has a period of 5 and the second RSI has a period of 17.
How to install the RSI with RSI Indicator on your Metatrader 5 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the RSI with RSI Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 5 (MT5) platform: MQL5 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL5 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 5 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 5 platform.
- Right click on rsi-with-rsi-indicator.ex5 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 5 files included:
RSI with RSI Indicator Free Download
To download the RSI with RSI Indicator for Metatrader 5 (MT5) for free just click the button below: