The VWAP Bands Indicator is similar to Bollinger bands, but it uses volume weighted average as the central value of the bands. You can also notice three periods of the bands (red, green and blue).
How to install the VWAP Bands Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the VWAP Bands Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on vwap-bands-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
VWAP Bands Indicator Free Download
To download the VWAP Bands Indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: