Thanks to the Candle Time Indicator you will never miss another candle close!
This forex indicator, the Candle Time Indicator for MetaTrader 4 (MT4), helps users know how much time on a candlestick is remaining. The Candle Time indicator is simple but incredibly powerful and useful tool. To download the P4L CandleTime.mq4 indicator, check the bottom of this post. It’s one of the best forex time indicators in its category.
The function of the indicator will not change, even if you change the name of the indicator. The candlestick countdown timer will tell you how much time is left on the candlestick until the next candle is formed. It will be broken in minutes and seconds. It works with all time frames.
You can also find the Candle Time indicator under the following names:
- candle timer
- bar timer
- candlestick clock
- bar clock
- time indicator
- candle countdown
- candle time remaining
How to trade with the Candle Time Countdown MT4 indicator?
The Candle Time indicator itself does not generate buying or selling trading signals on its own, but it displays the remaining time on current candlestick. It might be a great addition to your favorite best proven trading system or can used in organizing your trading schedule. Whether you are scalping or trend trading, having an eye on candle timing is a good thing to do.
This is how it looks like – an example of a 15-minute EURUSD chart.
It means there are 6 minutes and 49 seconds left of the most recent M15 candle on the EURUSD chart.
Overview of the Candle Time Indicator settings:
- TextColor: set the color of the countdown clock;
- FontSize: set the size of the font;
- FontName: set the font you want to use;
- DisplayTimeByTheBar: when it is set to true time, it will be shown next to the active candle;
- DisplayTimeComment: when it is set to true, it will show a comment on the TOP LEFT part of the chart like: (9 minutes 16 seconds left to bar end);
- TextUsuallyAbovePriceLine: when it is set to true, candle end time will be displayed above the Price line. If set to false it will be displayed below price line;
- SpreadFactor: specify how far away (up or down) from the Price line will the candle end time be displayed. Bigger the number further away the price will be.
If you are looking for candle time indicator that additionally shows current spread – this one is for you.
How to install the Candle Time indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform – files format ex4 & mq4?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the candle time indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on P4L CandleTime.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the downloadable archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
- P4L CandleTime.mq4
- P4L CandleTime.ex4
Download Free Candle Time Remaining Metatrader 4 / MT4 Indicator
To download the Candle Time indicator for Metatrader 4 (MT4) for free just click the button below: