The Candle Time Indicator helps users know how much time on a candlestick is remaining. It’s an incredibly powerful and useful tool, to download the Indicator, check the bottom of the post.
The function of the MT4 time indicator will not change, even if you change the name of the indicator. The candlestick countdown timer will tell you how much time is left on the candlesticks until the next candlestick is formed. It will be broken in minutes and seconds.
You can also find this indicator under the following names:
- candle timer
- bar timer
- candlestick clock
- bar clock
- time indicator
- candle countdown
- candle time remaining
How to trade with Candle Time Indicator?
The indicator itself does not generate buying or selling trading signals on its own, but it displays the remaining time on current candlestick. It might be great addition to your favourite trading system or can be very helpful in organising your trading schedule.
Overview of Candle Time Indicator settings:
- TextColor: set the color of the countdown clock;
- FontSize: set the size of the font;
- FontName: set the font you want to use;
- DisplayTimeByTheBar: when it is set to true time, it will be shown next to the active candle;
- DisplayTimeComment: when it is set to true, it will show a comment on the TOP LEFT part of the chart like: (9 minutes 16 seconds left to bar end);
- TextUsuallyAbovePriceLine: when it is set to true, candle end time will be displayed above the Price line. If set to false it will be displayed below price line;
- SpreadFactor: specify how far away (up or down) from the Price line will the candle end time be displayed. Bigger the number further away the price will be.
How to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Candle Time indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on P4L CandleTime.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Candle Time Indicator free download.
To download this indicator or trading system just click the button below: